Saturday, February 24, 2018

My Nightmare Phobia REVEALED!!!!

I can't believe that, earlier in 2018, those darn broadcasting crew members of Sky Cinema Disney in the U.K. has stupidly decided to pull "Inside Out" off the air on Sky Cinema Disney and replaced it with "Kim Possible Movie So The Drama" and, if I can imagine, this could be the work of Dr. Drakken, Shego, Fat Cat and his goons, Don Karnage and the Air Pirates because they really despise Joy for no reason and had already booted her out of Sky Cinema TV broadcasting company for no reason!! Thanks to that, I really had a nightmare on Friday Night, February 23rd, 2018 about Shego ambushing Joy to her unwanted death and I woke up gasping for air as if were I almost ended up with a heart attack, although I had my cpap on, but...       IT WAS SO WRONG AND STUPID OF THOSE RUTHLESS SKY CINEMA TV BROADCASTERS IN THE U.K. TO DO SUCH A MEAN THING TO JOY!!!!!!!!  And, because of that horrible nightmare, I was really afraid of Shego right now and, thanks to my nightmare phobia, I was hooked on shows such as "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers", "TaleSpin", "Goof Troop", "Timon and Pumbaa", "101 Dalmatians The Series", "The Replacements", "The Emperor's New School", "Phineas and Ferb", "Milo Murphy's Law", "Wallace and Gromit", "Morph", "Shaun the Sheep", "All Hail King Julien", "The Penguins of Madagascar", "Toy Story Toons" short films, Pixar short films, "Rugrats", "SpongeBob SquarePants", "The Fairly OddParents" and "The Loud House" and I was also hooked on animated movies such as "Aladdin", "A Goofy Movie", "Toy Story" movie series, "Pocahontas", "Hercules", "Tarzan", "The Lion King" movie trilogy, "Jungledyret Hugo" 1 and 2, "Ratatouille", all the best Don Bluth movies of the 80's and 90's, all three Amblimation movies, "Madagascar" movie series, "Shaun the Sheep Movie", "Inside Out", "Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" and "Monsters University"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment