Monday, February 9, 2015

Curses, TimeWarner!! I Swear I Saw a TOON-KILLER!!!

UPDATED on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 at 7:28 AM
Much to Rocko the Rockhopper's horror and much to Wallace's tears,
They Feared that IF Warner Bros. Animation's "Happy Feet Two" is plotting to replace "Wreck-It Ralph"
on The Disney Channel, Fix-It Felix Junior and Vanellope von Schweetz will
end up getting theirs in such a controversial disaster!!!
OH NO! That Rumor I've Already Found on The OFFICIAL Disney Channel Online TV Schedule for February 2015 has it that Warner Bros. Animation's "Happy Feet Two" is scheduled on Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 to replace "Wreck-It Ralph" after its return on The Disney Channel on Monday, February 16th, 2015 and, OH NO!  It Already (accidentally) cause such "STUDIO RIVALRY" between Warner Bros. Animation (always better known as the "Termite Terrace") and Walt Disney Animation Studios!!!  Even though I Refused to Blame THIS on that "Jetsons" cartoon because I've already got used to that cartoon and already purchased a Judy Jetson plushie from Amazon Dot Com!!!

And after I "failed" to catch "Wreck-it Ralph" on The Disney Channel when Warner Bros. Animation's "Happy Feet Two" DID replace it, I Was so Emotionally Upset that I broke down and started crying my tears out and, as I type on my keyboard, the blame was on the "Looney Tunes" cartoons for crying out loud!    And...








...Here's a STUPID REMARK on The "Six Flags" Amusement Park Chain! --
"Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-... PISS OFF TimeWarner!!! -- YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!"
--------------------
Signed,
MICHAEL IGAFO-TE'O

P.S., That "Animaniacs" Cartoon has been driving Me FRICKIN' CRAZY THE WHOLE TIME SINCE I'VE GROWN TO HATE IT!!!!
2nd P.S., I Did Make a Plan to Re-Record "Wreck-It Ralph" on HD DVR, this time, on Sunday Night on ABC Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment