Friday, April 3, 2015

Danny Phantom's a Goner!

CREATED on Friday, April 3rd, 2015 at 5:56 PM


An OLD Jose-Ramiro drawing of Bancy having a "nightmare"
involving Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable being attacked
to their unwanted bloody death by Danny Fenton
much to Bonkers D. Bobcat's tears!
I'm Very Disappointed that Dad was playing the "Call of Duty Ghosts" video game (Rated "M" for Mature) and My Mom was watching CBS instead of letting me watch "Phineas and Ferb" so DANNY PHANTOM IS FIRED FOR BETRAYING ME BY ATTACKING KIM POSSIBLE and RON STOPPABLE and THEY HAD TO BE SENT TO THE TOON HOSPITAL TO GET REVIVED WHILE DANNY FENTON (a.k.a. DANNY PHANTOM) GETS LOCKED UP IN TOON JAIL FOR "THIRD DEGREE FEMALE ABUSE"!!!!






ALSO, I'VE DITCHED THAT "DANNY PHANTOM" CARTOON TO REDISCOVER "SPONGEBOB", THIS TIME, ON HD DVR!!!  THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING BACK TO BEING PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 LIKE ON THAT "DANNY PHANTOM" CARTOON AND I ALREADY HATED "DANNY PHANTOM" FOR HIS GUTS!!!



Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL A. IGAFO-TE'O - Animator with Autism
P.S., I Also Hated "Wreck-It Ralph" because THAT MOVIE was INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for "Phineas and Ferb" being absent for "Penn Zero Part-Time Hero" for God's Sake!!!

1 comment:

  1. BLAME. MOM. AND. DAD. NOT. DANNY. PHANTOM. MOM. AND. DAD. MADE. YOU. MISS. PHINEAS. AND. FERB. NOT. DANNY. PHANTOM.

    ReplyDelete