Friday, April 24, 2015

My Gifted Drawings from Eric Goldberg

Created on Friday, April 24th, 2015 at 7:06 P.M.
Well, I Am Surprised that My Package from veteran Disney animator Eric Goldberg finally came in the mail on This Day on April 24th!!!
Here, Let Me Demonstrate for Animator's Sake --




I've Once Wrote Eric Goldberg a Fan Letter with matching drawing -- completed by Me on 10-Field Animation Paper -- and, yes, I've sent it to him then, while I was waiting for that doggone package, the other one came in first which is actually a "behind-the-scenes" booklet on The Oscar-winning Disney Animated Short Film of 2012 entitled "Paperman"!!!
Then, As of April 24th, 2015, I've Finally Received my Package from Eric Goldberg!!! WE'RE NUMBER ONE AND SO IS THE MODERN-DAY RETURN OF TRADITIONAL HAND-DRAWN ANIMATION!!!!  Originally, That Same Morning, I Was Bored after a FAILED attempt to record a re-run of "Kim Possible" on Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 and, while I was about to eat my lunch of 2 slices of leftover Deep Dish Pizza from Thursday Night while My Sister came home that same night, (luggage and all) I heard Mom's shriek claiming that IT has arrived at The Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Studio Headquarters then, when I closed my eyes, I realized that My Package from Eric Goldberg FINALLY CAME!!! And, Besides the two letters that Mr. Goldberg wrote for Me and My Mom, Those Gifted Drawings within the package itself are...
No. 1 - My Request from Eric Goldberg of Fix-It Felix Jr. and Mickey Mouse giving each other a "High Four-and-a-Half" whose caption above them reads "Technology meets Art"
P.S., Notice the ACME Peg Holes on the bottom of this of my three gifted drawings that were drawn with pencil on 12-field animation paper entirely by Eric Goldberg himself
--------------------
No. 2 - My Second Gifted Drawing from Eric Goldberg, this time, of Louis the Alligator from Disney's "The Princess and the Frog" waving hello to me!
--------------------
No. 3 - My Third Gifted Drawing from Eric Goldberg with Aladdin's hilarious BFF, the Genie!
----
In BELATED-yet-Loving Memory of
ROBIN WILLIAMS
(1951-2014)
--------------------
I'm Glad That I'm Mounting each Drawing in its own large format photo frame that will be purchased in a set of four the my entire package from Eric Goldberg from Michaels in its low price!

P.S., Good Luck on your 60th Birthday on May 1st, 2015, Eric Goldberg!!!

1 comment: